Thursday 7 May 2015

4) Corrah best shots



I love the angel of the staircase and the way it's spirals out of the shot, as well as the lighting coming down from the window creates a sort of a light at the end of the tunnel kinda feel.


I really liked the angle that this shot was taken in respect to the dimensions of the room. I think it creates a movement in the image as appose to it being a very still landscape shot. I cropped the photo fairly narrowly as there was a lot of dead space and I felt the shot was a lot more dramatic like this.







I really like the geometry of all the lines created by the architecture in this image.




This is definitely my favourite shot from this shoot. I really like the contrast between the shot and the hallway. I feel having my friend taking a photo of the deserted building adds a nice narrative.

No comments:

Post a Comment